Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sien....

SIENZ MAN!!!!!
I got nothing to blog about and i am sorry faithful readers....

Anyway,yesterday was futsal again... and I was not on form at all!!! I hate it when that happens, because when that happens, i really felt like giving up, sux doesn't it?

So when i came home, my legs were like sore beyond imagination. No really, IT WAS FUCKING SORE!!! You know why, because of 2 reasons, you already know 1 which is what i said before, and no.2, I went to gym earlier in the morning a worked my ass out. So yes, PAIN....

Then actually planned to go to clubbing today, but then when i asked, as usual it was called off... damn cibai right? but then received another msg LAST MINUTE ask wan go coco banana or not... Damn CIBAI X10 right?

Haiz... the sienness, At least i got to see how my room looks like in the bungalow, and it was the only thing positive that i have done today... HAIZ...

Bored of life Zephere out~~

No comments: