Friday, October 3, 2008

Dreams...

I have always have a dream, a very strange dream...

When you look at yourself now, do you see someone independent? someone who could walk the streets all day and keep himself alive without a job? someone who could stare people in the eyes with a piercing stare that would ward away the devil himself? someone strong and violent in every sense of the word at the same time gentle and reasonable?

I have always wanted to be that one person that i have described above, to be someone fearless, someone mysterious and protective, someone that would gun a person down without a moments hesitation for the sake of his loved ones... that is who i want to be.

I remembered looking at a phrase that my father put up, "When you have become who you wanted to be... that is happiness"

I wonder, if who i want to be is a person like what i just described? will I be happy or will I be sad?

Well peeps, that is all my rants for now~~ I am just randomly talking, but ask yourself this... do you ever want to be someone/something that you have always wanted to be but think it is totally impossible? Post some comments for this post... if you are a little shy, you can always put anonymous...

Zephere out~~

No comments: