Monday, October 13, 2008

New Msn ROXXOR!!!

Yea... the new msn rox to the max...

just downloaded it yesterday and the look is like sooooo damn cool. It was like the whole interface is upgraded and sound more like vista than XP... lol. I would post the link here so all you people can download it as well, but i forgotten... gomenasai..

anyway, when I was reading the book Twilight, I saw the BIG BIG difference in my writing and the authors writing. And the difference was like... like... well(?) like i was driving a wira and ironically i am and she was driving a bugati... yea... BIG difference. And the problem is? i do not know it until i have read the book because my faithful readers never bother to post any constructive criticism on the story blog. so please people... scrutinize the story so i can make it better!!!! but rest assured, i will make it more descriptive and interesting for you to enjoy hehe...

Inspired Zephere out~~

No comments: