Thursday, October 2, 2008

Holidays...

It is the second day of Hari Raya, but I will start talking about the first day of Hari Raya, because i felt i should tell you guys how my day went by yesterday... i know you would not like to know about by personal life but... owh well, it is my blog... SO THERE!!!

Anyway, went to breakfast with my parents yesterday in Sunway... did i mention that my father is a vegan? Yeah, i thought so, so it was hard to find outside food that doesn't have meat in it, but we found our normal breakfast spot in ming tian (Tomorrow... swt...) and the vegetarian food there is GOOD... no trust me, go there and try it, it tastes like heaven, but all food tastes like yesterdays dumpster after you get bored with it... so yes, when they say they are going there, i was like... AGAIN???? WTF!!!

So after the breakfast, we went shopping which totally caught me off guard(well they normally do like shopping but only when there is a reason...) so went loitering around... and we went by a crystal shop and we went in, but mom was reluctant. (I was looking far a replacement for my broken crystal anyway) Went in take a look and i saw something better... so I bought it...



how does it look? =)

Then walked summore and we ended up in popular. I actually enjoy reading story books... helps me with my writing, and then I saw this book on display which i saw on news paper... it was one of the best sellers in the west (I don't know which country) So i figured... why not, i bought it and some other book which i have not yet touched, then checked off...




Da books

Then... when walking back home... saw something that reminded me of someone... Let me give you a clue who i remembered...



Just... Guess... WHO... another clue: HER initials are C.H.S. hehe...

Anyway... went back home and got started with the book. The book was good... and it gave me more inspiration on how i am going to continue my story... because... as of late, i was stuck... so guys, I may go on hiatus for the chapters... sorry...

Today was similar to yesterday... only went to IKEA for some ideas on rooms... saw many stuff and the design was very very profound... like... like... something profound haha... anyway, went around IKEA... ate sum stuff, bought two swivel chairs... and that is about it for today... at least the more exiting things... haha...

For now... the book calls me... have to go... see you later~~

Zephere out~~

No comments: