Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Yesh.... like the title says...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD...

Here is what happened... on Saturday, we went to a restaurant called Lavender vegetarian restaurant in Puchong to celebrate his birthday... So we went with our cousin and nephews to eat vegetarian food. It was okay i guess(try eating vegetarian for the last 10 years every night and tell me how you feel)... so ate, ate, ate and then we sang birthday song for him... well actually the nx table was singing to their birthday so it was awkward lol...

Then when we went home, bro and mom had to do some late night banking, so bro suggested we get dad a birthday cake, and I gave mom a RM50(Yes you people... i GAVE RM50 to buy a cake for my dad) from my allowance for them to buy.

I stayed at home with dad at the meantime watching Dark Knight, since he missed the must watch of the year. When mom got home, we celebrated his birthday with an awkward cake... you will never guess how it looks like... I rofled when they brought it out...


Here is the awkward cake... funny right?? rofl...


Here is my family... clockwise from bottom is my mom, my dad, my cousin and my cousin in law...


clockwise from top is my sister, my sister's boyfriend and my bro... my picture is not there because I am the one taking the picture... DUH!!!

So that is my father's birthday... and again... Happy 53rd Birthday Dad...

Zephere out~~

No comments: