Thursday, November 6, 2008

RA 3

sorry guys, this few days was busy... and as the title says, i was busy playing RED ALERT 3!!!! muahahahahahah....

it all started when i was working at pyramid that last week. I was bored, handing papers was a little boring so i went to another shop to hand out flyers. I took the shortcut like always and i thought of talking to another reseller selling me games. i went in to watch the movie he was watching then a customer came in and asked for Red Alert 3 and i was like stoned... RA 3 is out? OMGWTFBBQ...

So I went back to the shop and called my good friend Andrew ask him want to buy or not, end up he say we share... so buy lo... After that went home and install see readme... shit... say cannot support my OS... so like... OMGGGGGG!!!! again.. so nevermind... install anyway... after that... can play pula... WTF right?

Then play that time, remembered Japan was damn cool so started with JApan... and i can tell you... when you first start playing... it is like okay.. that little car came out.. now what? it took me a full minute to see what to do, then found a button... clicked it then WOAH.... cool man... then play play play... let com attack... but Won in the end lol....

Next day passed the DVD to Andrew and it also took him a while to figured out how to use Japan... lol... next thing i know, everyone all asking me where to find the RA3, even Jarreth lol...

Red alert 3 is very nostalgic man, made me remembered the good time where my primary friends would play it almost everyday and talk about it... and yes... Red Alert was with us for like forever... from V2 rocket to V4 rocket. From Red Alert to Yuri's Revenge to Generals and finally to Red Alert 3 so... yea... good times..

So peeps, If you guys wanna buy it, go buy it now while it is hot... the pirated version is out already... so WELCOME BACK COMRADE!!!

Feeling nostalgic Zephere Out~~

No comments: